It is now a well-known fact that the power nap is a new mode of
regaining the energy currency in the body after a tedious time of hard
work. Power nap refers to a 20- to 30-minute midday sleep session,
which is healthy for the lifestyle.
How to Take a Power Nap
The time required can be 10 minutes and one needs to find a cool, quiet
and dark place to fall asleep. The power nap should last for about 20-30
minutes and one must set a timer when required.
1. The productivity and alertness are increased as with the nap the person gets his brain cleared from stress and workload.
2. It improves learning, as a clear mind always make it easy to memorize things.
3. Daily nap during the time creates an improvement in heart health by reducing blood pressure.
4. Sleep deprivation occurs cell damage and therefore a power nap is best to recover, healing cell damages.
5. The most important problem, stress is reduced and with that, the immune system is rejuvenated to an optimum level.
6. The mental health is elated and mood feels elevated after a nap. Therefore, power naps are perfect to create a perfect working ambiance during all working hours and never getting stressed about it.